More than a good education... More than the right spouse or the best job... Our children need JESUS.
Lift your children into Jesus' arms by reading together with them books and devotionals that can truly make a difference in their lives... and maybe even your own.
More than a Conqueror Books offers deep devotionals, novels and beginning-reader books for children, middle schoolers and teens on drawing near to Christ and living victoriously.
More than a Conqueror Books
We're not just about books. We're about books that make a difference in the lives of those you care about.
Click on the book covers below to order these More than a Conqueror Books today:
If you're looking for a Bible study to do together with your middle school or high school son, consider Dare to Become a Man of God, 30 devotionals from a mother's heart to her son's on drawing near to Christ and living victoriously.
With fun cartoons, deep truths, and personal stories from her experiences as the wife of a Godly husband and father, Vincent encourages her own son and every son to rise up to fight for the things that matter and become all God created them to be.
"I studied both these books with my son and daughter together, as the rich truths apply to all of us. The special chapters in the young men's book on how to treat women right and in the young women's book on how to prepare to meet your prince didn't bother them to study together because, as my son put it, 'I need to know what my wife needs to know.'"
-- Mikaela Vincent
Delight to Become a Woman of God is the sister book to Dare to Become a Man of God, featuring 30 devotionals from a mother's heart to her daughter's on drawing near to Christ and loving well.
With fun cartoons and deep truths, Vincent shares secrets God has shown her to listen to His voice, follow His lead, find healing for the heart and for relationships, and freedom from strongholds like fear and depression.
Give your children what they truly need...
During the first few years of their young lives, your children will lean on you the way you lean on Jesus. But when they reach the age of around 10 or 11, they will begin leaning on someone or something else.
That Someone must be Jesus.
Prepare your children now for what they will face ahead:
- Read the Word together and talk about it every day.
- Teach them how to listen to God's voice.
- Pray together with them and rejoice in His answers, even when He doesn't answer quite the way you thought He would.
- Model surrender to Christ.
- Openly ask God what He wants to do before you make a decision and listen for His answer. Share with your children how He spoke to you and how you know it was Him. Let them know Whom to run to when they're making their own decisions.
- Don't just talk about humility, forgiveness, love, listening to others, being kind... Do it. Children learn best by seeing you put the Word into action. They will model their lives after your own, whether you want them to or not.
- Spend quality time with your children. Be there for them. Make their lives a priority in your own. Don't rely on their Sunday School teacher or youth leader to guide them spiritually. That is your job as their parent.
- Love the Lord your God with all your heart and love others. This is your King's one command. Matthew 22:37-40. Everything else He tells you or your children to do will fall under this one path: LOVE.
- Model that love before them... Let them see you having a quiet time every day with Jesus. Let them see you answering them with patience. Let them see you ask forgiveness when you're not patient. Let them see you remain quiet and gentle even when others are shouting at you. Let them see you love...
Looking for a devotional to help you as a parent listen to God and lead your children well?
Dare to Become a Kingdom Culture Leader offers daily devotionals for parents and other Christian leaders to help you to listen to God's voice and follow His lead as you influence your children to follow His lead as well.
Click the front covers above or the ads belowto find Volumes One and Two on Amazon.
Tired of fighting off novels about magic and vampires from your children?
Looking for an action-adventure novel for your kids with deep spiritual truth?
Read the Chronicles of the Kingdom of Light fantasy novel series for young people together with your children and open up some exciting conversations about truth and lies, freedom from strongholds, fighting the right fights, listening to God's voice, and following Him. Through humor, adventure and even some fun illustrations, Vincent provides a way for you to help your teens--and even yourself!--draw nearer to the King of Kings.
Book One: Rescue from Darkness provides keys to listening to the King's voice and finding freedom from fear, pride and lies.
Book Two: Sands of Surrender offers steps to freedom from generational strongholds.
For beginning readers!
Help your beginning reader draw near to Christ through Mikaela Vincent's I Want to See Jesus. Through sweet illustrations and easy-to-read sentences and verses, Vincent teaches beginning readers that Jesus is with them all the time.
Teach your child Spanish with this fun book for beginning readers by Mikaela Vincent
Freedom from Fear...
Parenting isn't easy these days, especially for single moms. If you or your child suffers from panic or fear, you'll want to check out Vincent's Out You Go, Fear!
This story about a fearful but eventually brave little boy walks both children and parents through some basic steps to freedom from fear.
There's even a special version for single mothers.
For the Horse Lovers in Your Household...
And if you're looking for some really sweet bonding time with your daughter, you won't want to miss I Want a Horse!
Be prepared for some surprises and snuggles with this sweet book filled with beautiful illustrations and clever rhyme.
Mikaela Vincent is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.
In other words, when you click on the links to that company and make certain purchases, even if you don't buy one of my books, I receive a small commission at no additional cost to you for advertising for that company on my website. Any proceeds received by the Mikaela Vincent go to bringing the light to dark corners of the world. Thank you for your support! If you'd like to know more about how you can help the Vincents' ministry, please contact Mikaela.